Tuesday, July 05, 2016

found black and white cat - He was microchipped and has been Re united with his owner

I found this cat in my garage yesterday. Didn't know how long it had been there so gave it some food. The cat was in the garden when I went to bed last night and still there when I got up this morning. 
I was told at lunchtime that the cat had gone but it was in the garage when I got home this evening. I'm not sure if it can get out once it's in.
It's very friendly and comfortable with humans but not so happy around our dogs or cats. The cat seems to be in good health apart from a slightly bald patch on its ankle. It doesn't seem like a stray but someone's pet.
Would you be able to post the picture in the hope that someone claims him. We're in the Cf14 postcode. please email us if you have any information catwelcardiff@hotmail.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home