Monday, July 27, 2015

FOUND - Ginger Male Cat in St Melons Area of Cardiff

This ginger cat showed up at our house in St Melons, Cardiff about four weeks ago. We assumed he had a home as it is quite fat but after asking the neighbours and leaving him outside for a week it became evident that he was living in our bush. 

He's very friendly and is a dark ginger with lighter stripes going through him. He has been neutered and after taking him to the vet we have discovered that he is not chipped. 

As you can see from the photos he has made himself comfy in our house but I would love it if we could find his original home. 

If you would like to come and see if he is yours then please contact me. I wont be able to answer calls until after 5 so either leave me a voicemail or reply to this ad and I will get back to you. 
07745321721

Thanks a lot


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home