Friday, May 08, 2015

Please help me find Poppy

Please help me find Poppy. She's been missing since last Monday now, and I'm heartbroken. She could be anywhere by now. She was wearing a silver glitter flea collar. She's neutered, and quite a large cat, but she's not chipped, as she was a stray that decided to move in with me nearly two years ago, just a week after my 18 year old cat passed away. She has a little bald patch on one of her back legs, and also on her right side, near her tail, she has a few white hairs which looks like she's brushed up against some wet white paint, and a very thin white line of fur running up the left side of her nose. Her rear middle toe claws are protruding longer than the other claws. If you know anything, or know of someone that has taken in a new cat, please let me know. I'm lost without her... 
Please use the link for contact details 
http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets-missing-lost-found/please-help-me-find-poppy/1114780799








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home